In these challenging times a lovely, thoughtful gift to keep your grandfather busy, his memory stretched and for you to learn more about him.
A beautiful coloured fabric and gold foil blocked gift journal for your grandfather to capture and share his wonderful memories and stories.
Designed to make it easy for every grandfather to capture his life story and aspirations, each journal includes 60 thoughtful questions to inspire your dad to enjoy telling his story by describing the past, the present and thinking about the future.
With space for accompanying photos and memorabilia alongside his handwritten memories these classic, yet contemporary books, are covered in soft fabric making these tactile editions truly timeless keepsakes. Finished with gold foil and gold ribbons they make fabulous gifts for any father on his birthday, at Christmas, on Father's Day or simply to show him you care.
- Some questions found in the journal:
- What are your earliest memories?
- What do you remember about your holidays as a child?
- What was the first piece of music that you bought?
- Tell me about the jobs you have had . . .
- Tell me about the things that make you happy or laugh . . .
- Tell me something you think I won’t know about you . . .
The Timeless Collection is available in 9 titles: Mum, Dad, Grandma, Grandad, Daughter, Son, Sister, Brother & Friend.
Designed and published in the UK
Ethically produced from sustainable sources
120 pages of 120gsm uncoated, acid free paper
Colour coordinated head and tail band with ribbon marker
Colour fabric case-bound hardback cover with printed front papers and gold foil blocking
Portrait 21.5 x 15.3cm