Some example questions from this journal:
• Tell me about the time and place you were born . . .
• What were your favourite childhood toys or games?
• What would you do for a night out when you were dating?
• Tell me about a memorable piece of music that you and my grandfather had ‘just for you’ . . .
• How did you feel when you were told you were going to be a grandparent?
• What are the happiest or greatest memories of your life?
Everyone has a story to tell . . .
A great present for your grandmother on her birthday, at Christmas, on Mother's Day, on Grandparent’s Day or just because you care. This guided journal would also be suitable for a grandmother to buy for herself to complete and then give as a gift to her grandchild.
Also available in the Timeless Collection: Dear Mum, Dear Dad, Dear Grandad, Dear Daughter, Dear Son, Dear Sister, Dear Brother and Dear Friend.
Made with paper & love, from you to me.
Why we love it
This is such a precious gift that enables you to ensure you’ve captured the memories of your loved ones for posterity. The luxury fabric cover with gold foiling makes this a stunning gift to give – and then get back. We really like the clock illustration in gold foil on the cover and the flash of matching colour on the high-quality internal pages.
Portrait 21.5 x 15.3cm
120 pages of 120gsm uncoated, FSC paper
Fabric colour cover with gold foil detail and colour internal pages
Printed end papers with head and tail band and gold ribbon bookmark
Ethically produced from sustainably sourced materials
Designed and published in the UK