2. Sift together plain flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
3. Mix in butter and blend until mixture is crumbly. Stir in egg yolk and vanilla essence. Blend well. Chill dough for one hour for better cookies.
4. Regularly sprinkle work surface and stamp with flour.
5. Separate dough into golf ball sized chunks. Slightly flatten the balls and stamp.
6. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake for 6 - 8 minutes, or until lightly brown.
7. Remove from oven and leave for a couple of minutes to harden, then transfer to a wire cooling rack.
8. Enjoy your ‘Home made’ cookies :)
Gift wrapping available
Rubber stamp with wooden handle.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.
Overall product rating
3.5 out of 5
3.5 / 5
Delivery to selected countries only
You have 28 days, from receipt of cancellable goods, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Please note: goods that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your
specific requirements, perishable products and personal items sold with a
hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken
are non-refundable, unless faulty.