Our baking kits help you to easily create beautiful and truly unique desserts, that you may not have thought possible to make at home.
A superb way to share some quality time with the people you love or even for some therapeutic time for yourself. A perfect maker kit for a foodie gift, gifts for her or him and last-minute gifts for grandparents and older grandchildren.
This kit makes a luxurious salted chocolate tart recipe with a hint of sea salt, crucial for cutting through the richness of the dark chocolate. This one is sure to satisfy any chocolate lover’s taste buds.
· Skill level: Effortless (yet impressive)
· Time: Prep 15 mins, Cooling 30 minutes minimum
· 356 kcals per slice or 178 kcals for a mini pudding
· Servings: 8 slices (can be made into 16 mini puddings frozen and brought out at a moment’s whim)
· Vegan friendly
· Gluten free (Perfect for those with a gluten intolerance. However not suitable for Coeliacs as there may be some minute traces from manufacturing outside our control
The products are still suitable and safe for consumption, please read the government website statement below:
The difference between best before and use-by dates is really important. Some foods deteriorate over time in a way that may present a food safety risk. On most packaged food, depending on the product, you will see either:
*a use-by date - relating to food safety
*a best before date - relating to food quality and in the case of dried ambient food like flour it will mean loss of flavour rather than anything else.