Enjoy a premium sharing charcuterie platter, along with two hand-crafted pasta dishes (1x meat, 1x vegetarian) to prepare restaurant-quality 5* dishes in 5 minutes.
The ideal DIY gift box for a friend, family member or relative so that they can enjoy fresh, pre-portioned pasta, sauces & garnishes which can be put together to create restaurant-quality pasta in minutes.
Please note, because we use fresh ingredients, the dishes must be consumed within 1-2 days, depending on the advice within the recipe card provided in your box.
Each giftbox contains the following ingredients for you to make your own Italian recipes:
- 2x portions of artisanal, fresh pasta
- 2x portions of delicious sauces
- 2x garnish pots to complete your dishes!
- Menu brochure containing step-by-step method instructions and ingredients for each dish, as well information about the origins of the dishes.
- Delivery across the UK. No need to be home - our chilled packages can be left in a safe place. Everything comes in one package.
- How does it arrive?
- We deliver our fresh pasta, sauces & garnishes in insulated packaging alongside ice packs.
- The perfect gift for a foodie friend or family member.
- *NOW YOU CAN UPGRADE YOUR GIFT AND ADD A LUXURY PASTA MAKING TOOLKIT*
Our menu changes weekly. Sample dishes include:
- Pappardelle with Beef Shin & Barolo Red Wine Ragù and Italian Grated Cheese
- Beef & Black Truffle Tortelloni with Truffle Butter
- Lobster & Crab Ravioli with Lemon Pangrattato, Samphire & Sage Butter
- Pesto Filled Gnocchi with Arrabiata Sauce & Italian Grated Cheese
- Carbonara with Crispy Pancetta
Each portion of pasta and sauce has been handmade and crafted, with each gift box of pasta packed and prepared by hand. We use only the finest, fresh ingredients in our boxes in order to provide you with the most authentic Italian experience.
For advice on storage and consumption, please see the individual recipe card sent within each dish. This food should be consumed within 1-2 days, depending on the advice in your recipe card. This food has been prepared in a kitchen that also prepares molluscs, egg, mustard, milk, peanuts, nuts, soya, celery, mustard, lupin, sulphites, sesame, gluten, fish, crustaceans, and therefore may contain traces of these.
Pasta Evangelists handles all 14 allergens prescribed in legislation. Whilst we have strict food safety measures & procedures in place, and take great care when preparing orders for our customers, we are, unable to guarantee that there will be no traces of an allergen in your order.
All of our gifts can be shipped anywhere in the UK and the Channel Islands.
Mafalde ragu image courtesy of: Carla Gradinski