made in britain
can be personalised
An alcohol-free feast to tuck into, which is sure to be enjoyed. A personalised gift message can be applied to the hamper.
There is no need to wait until Ramadan as this all year round Eid-friendly alcohol free hamper is full with all the tempting treats you can imagine and every single one suited to your faith - a fantastic non-alcoholic hamper choice.
Featuring a delicious collection of products within a basket, including oak smoked chilli crisps, smoky red pepper salsa dip, salt and pepper peanuts, milk chocolate and orange oaty biscuits, chocolate slab cake topped with chocolate chips, bramley apple juice, big mini savoury breadsticks, basil and garlic green pitted olives, tea time tiffin crunch milk chocolate bar, rhubarb and custard sweets, salted and sweet popcorn and chocolate covered raisins.
A fantastic foodie gift hamper for any occasion: Easter, Christmas, Valentine's Day, anniversary, wedding, Father's Day and Mother's Day, just because, or for a birthday celebration. A wonderful selection of morning and afternoon treats and delights to enjoy on the weekend. This gift makes an ideal hamper for friends, family, colleagues and customers to say thank you and best wishes; a great corporate gift hamper.
Environmental Packaging Policy – At Virginia Hayward, we understand the impact that the packaging we use has on the environment and are therefore committed to continuously sourcing and using environmentally friendly packaging wherever possible.
• Crumpled Paper – the paper we use is 100% recycled, natural pH kraft paper and is recyclable and biodegradable.
• Loose Fill – ‘Ecoflo’ is 100% biodegradable, made from sustainable raw materials in low energy manufacturing process. You can re-use this loose fill, recycle with cardboard, paper or recycle through composting
• Air Strips – these biodegradable air cushions reduce the plastic pollution and the volume of plastic going to landfill. They can be recycled in the appropriate waste stream or recycled in home or commercial composting facilities.
• Bubble Bags – As above, the bubble bags are biodegradable, so again resulting in a reduction in plastic pollution, and therefore can be recycled in the appropriate waste stream or recycled in home or commercial composting facilities.
• Baskets – Willow, seagrass and bamboo are all entirely renewable resources. We understand that their transportation via container ships is damaging to the environment and therefore nest efficiently where possible and minimise any external packaging used in transit.
• Outer Cardboard Boxes – All of our outer boxes are made from 100% recyclable board, therefore contributing to reductions in carbon emissions and landfill waste. The boxes are recyclable so can be treated as you would your cardboard waste at home.
We are proud to say that each hamper will contain all or some of the above packaging, which all play their part in achieving the above mission statement.
You can include a personalised message with your gift
Brown Bag Crisps Oak Smoked Chilli Crisps 150g Claire's Handmade Smoky Red Pepper Salsa Dip 200g Crunch Craving Salt & Pepper Peanuts 125g Frank's Luxury Milk Chocolate & Orange Oaties 300g Gold Crown Chocolate Slab Topped with Milk & White Chocolate Chips James White Bramley Apple Juice 75cl nibnibs Rosemary Big Minis Breadsticks for Dipping 100g Oloves Basil & Garlic Natural Green Pitted Olives 30g Oloves Chili & Garlic Ripe Black Pitted Olives 30g Ooh! Chocolata Teatime Tiffin Crunchy Biscuit & Juicy Raisins in Milk Chocolate 100g Radfords The Sugar Mill Rhubarb & Custard Sweets 150g Yorkshire Popcorn Salt & Sweet Popcorn 40g Laura's Chocolate Collection Chocolate Covered Raisins 170g Seagrass Storage Cube
Contains: Gluten, Egg, Sulphur Dioxide, Milk and Soya. May contain Nuts, Sesame and Peanuts.
Basket 280 x 280 x 230mm