made in britain
can be personalised
A thoughtful gift for the Vegan friend in mind. Proudly vegan without compromise, delicious treats to cater for every taste!
Our speciality diet hampers have been produced to cater for a specific dietary requirement. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that this hamper is suitable for that dietary requirement, we would urge your recipient to closely observe the individual nutrient and allergen information which exists on all of the individual components of the gift, prior to consumption. We regret that we cannot be held responsible for any adverse consequences that occur as a failure to check correctly labelled individual food products. Included in this hamper is a bottle of merlot, mixed spice cookies, chilli and garlic black pitted olives, rosemary breadsticks, chocolate orange shards and red pepper and garlic salsa.
At Virginia Hayward we create fantastic foodie gift hampers for all occasions: Easter, Christmas, Valentine's Day, anniversary gifts, wedding gifts, Father's Day and Mother's Day, just because gifts, thinking of you gifts or for a birthday celebration! We have a wonderful selection of morning and afternoon treats to send to your nearest and dearest, and yummy delights to enjoy on the weekend. Our most seasonal range is available at Christmas, so take a look at our hampers nearer to Christmas for friends, family, colleagues and customers to say thank you and best wishes! Christmas gift hampers make a thoughtful present for the festive season, and also a great corporate gift hamper.
Environmental Packaging Policy – At Virginia Hayward, we understand the impact that the packaging we use has on the environment and are therefore committed to continuously sourcing and using environmentally friendly packaging wherever possible.
• Crumpled Paper – the paper we use is 100% recycled, natural pH kraft paper and is recyclable and biodegradable.
• Loose Fill – ‘Ecoflo’ is 100% biodegradable, made from sustainable raw materials in low energy manufacturing process. You can re-use this loose fill, recycle with cardboard, paper or recycle through composting
• Air Strips – these biodegradable air cushions reduce the plastic pollution and the volume of plastic going to landfill. They can be recycled in the appropriate waste stream or recycled in home or commercial composting facilities.
• Bubble Bags – As above, the bubble bags are biodegradable, so again resulting in a reduction in plastic pollution, and therefore can be recycled in the appropriate waste stream or recycled in home or commercial composting facilities.
• Baskets – Willow, seagrass and bamboo are all entirely renewable resources. We understand that their transportation via container ships is damaging to the environment and therefore nest efficiently where possible and minimise any external packaging used in transit.
• Outer Cardboard Boxes – All of our outer boxes are made from 100% recyclable board, therefore contributing to reductions in carbon emissions and landfill waste. The boxes are recyclable so can be treated as you would your cardboard waste at home.
We are proud to say that each hamper will contain all or some of the above packaging, which all play their part in achieving the above mission statement.
You can include a personalised message with your gift
Mrs Bridges Red Pepper & Garlic Salsa 100g Guppy's Chocolate Orange Shards 90g nibnibs Rosemary Big Minis Breadsticks for Dipping 100g Oloves Chili & Garlic Ripe Black Pitted Olives 30g Teoni's Mixed Spice Bite Sized Cookies 100g Proudly Vegan Merlot 75cl 12.5% vol White Wire Basket
This product contains alcohol. By purchasing this product, you confirm that you are 18 years of age or over.
Contains: Gluten, Soya and Sulphur Dioxide. May contain Nuts and Mustard.