Personalised gifts, handmade with LOVE
2 Green Monkeys sews a wide range of handmade personalised accessories, from wedding anniversary message cushions and embroidered baby blankets, to children's name bunting and sustainable Christmas crackers.
Each item can be personalised with embroidery, to make gorgeous original gifts to brighten up any home, as well as perfect decoration for parties, weddings and festivities.
We take pride in the quality of our items, and aim to offer fantastic customer service, so please do not hesitate to ask questions.
Everything is designed, created and stitched by Sarah, from a small studio by the sea in sunny Devon.
Please note delivery dates are estimated, as we use Royal Mail.
If you have a special date that you would like the product by, please contact us and we can send it using .
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's delivery policy.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's returns policy.
3 Richmond Road, Frome, Somerset, BA11 4EQ, GB
Unfortunately because our items are made to order and personalised, we do not accept returns unless in the unlikely case there is a fault.
The GDPR is an EU regulation that governs data privacy, which gives individuals more transparency, rights, and control around the way their information is used.
I only use the information you give me to fulfil your order. Any personalisation details and your postal address will only be used for fulfilling your order. Any email addresses or telephone numbers you choose to give will only be used in case there is a query with your order.
The only other people that will see this information is NOTHS (who have their own policy). The (very rare) exception to this, is if I have to provide the information to comply with laws.
More detailed information is below;
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised NOTHS to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
I do not use any third party services, therefore information is never transferred outside of the EU.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's terms & conditions.