The Bar behind Bars
Alcotraz is a one-of-a-kind immersive experience where guests get absorbed into a storyline that is brought to life around them through characters including The Warden, the Guards and Inmate Cassidy (all played by actors).
Those that really want to get involved can really get into character, trying out their American accents and throw themselves into multiple secret missions and storylines.
Those that would prefer to sit back and enjoy are welcome to do that too, whilst enjoying personalised cocktails and mocktails in this unique and fun world.
For digital E-Vouchers:
A digital e-voucher will be delivered to your NOTHS account once your order has been accepted by the seller (normally 24-48 hours after purchase). You will need to create a NOTHS account at checkout if you do not have one to receive an e-voucher which will be attached to your order enquiry.
If you would like to send the digital e-voucher directly to a recipient, please submit their email address when adding the Experience to your basket and the digital e-voucher will be delivered to their e-mail address once your order has been accepted by the seller (normally 24-48 hours after purchase).
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's delivery policy.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's returns policy.
Finchley Park, Emmet Hill Lane, Maidstone, ME18 6BG, GB
1. What do I need to bring?
As part of the Alcotraz Experience, guests are required to bring their own liquor which you will smuggle into the Penitentiary. Please bring base spirits such as Vodka, Gin, Rum, Tequila or Whisky. The bootlegging gang inside Alcotraz have found that a 35cl bottle of spirit per two inmates or 70cl bottle per four is the easiest to get past The Warden. If coming in larger groups, please bring as few variations of spirit as possible within the group.
Alcotraz operates a closed bottle policy meaning we will not accept any bottles previously opened. Please only bring new, unopened and sealed bottles.
All bitters, purees, juices, syrups, liqueurs and other ingredients that go into making delicious cocktails are included within entry price so please simply bring your own choice of liquor.
2. What happens if I am running late?
Please bring ID and arrive promptly for your sentence slot.
If you are late to your sentence and have a ticket you will still be processed, as long as you arrive within 30 minutes of your experience start time. Unfortunately, if you are running over 30 minutes late for your experience you will be unable to enter.
3. Will I be in a Private Cell?
The Alcotraz Prison Cells vary in size and can hold between 2 to 6 inmates. If attending in a small group of 2 or 3, we will do our best to ensure that you are kept separate from others and receive your own cell but on occasion this is not always possible and there is a chance that you may end up within the same cell as another couple or small group.
THE EXPERIENCE, HEALTH AND SAFTEY?:
1. You must not touch the actors throughout the experience.?The actors may use language that some people may find offensive, however, it is intended to enhance the experience and not offend. You must not swear at the actors.?
2. The climbing of walls, doors or props is forbidden unless directed to do so. The misuse or interference with equipment or props which are there in the interests of safety is a criminal offence, offenders will be asked to leave the experience without a refund and may be subject to prosecution. The guest shall pay for the cost of repairing any damage caused to the property, contents or grounds of the experience and the company and its guests.
3. Ignoring safety warnings given either verbally or by signage may result in being asked to leave the experience without a refund.?
4. The possession or use of illegal drugs is strictly forbidden, offenders will be asked to leave the experience without a refund and may be subject to prosecution. Similarly, the possession of any weapon or other item to cause damage or injury to persons or property is strictly prohibited and may result in criminal action being taken.
5. Any person failing to comply with instructions from a team member may be ejected from the experience, along with their group, with no refund.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's terms & conditions.
Registered VAT No.: GB283049300