OCEAN CONSERVATION, ZERO WASTE INSPIRATION.
The stylish alternative to single use coffee cups, water bottles, straws and bags. 10% of profits go to our charity partners The Marine Conservation Society, who work tirelessly to clean our oceans and beaches.
Each year 100 BILLION single-use coffee cups end up in landfill, enough to fill the Royal Albert Hall a 1000 times over. The UK Government estimates our total annual coffee cup waste equates to 30,000 tonnes and suggest that by 2025 more than 3.75 billion disposable cups could be used per year in the UK alone - staggering! What's worse is that just 0.25 % are recycled.
Meanwhile - despite the 5p levy, it is estimated that 500 Million new disposable plastic bags are entering the system each year. With around 8m tonnes of plastic making its way into the world’s oceans every year, experts estimate that plastic is eaten by 31 species of marine mammals and more than 100 species of sea birds, killing over 1 Million p.a..
More and more of us are turning our backs on the throw-away society and are returning to reusable products. so why not join us and spread the word - WAKEcup and smell the coffee!
WAKEcup donates 10% profit from every single item sold, directly to our charity partners, The Marine Conservation Society and Plastic Oceans.
TEN REASONS TO DITCH DISPOSABLE CUPS…WAKECUP AND SMELL THE COFFEE
1. Choose WAKEcup as your alternative to single use plastic cups and help heal the planet
2. Choose WAKEcup and 10% of all profits will go to our eco-charity partners
3. Choose WAKEcup and save £253.75 every year versus disposable cups
4. Choose WAKEcup for a great tasting cuppa (with no plastic aftertaste)
5. Choose WAKEcup for a fully reusable and recyclable product
6. Choose WAKEcup for a natural wood finish and beautiful design
7. Choose WAKEcup for a super strong, dishwasher safe product
8. Choose WAKEcup to use only sustainable materials
9. Choose WAKEcup for personalised cups with your name or initials
10. Choose WAKEcup to be a superhero
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's delivery policy.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's returns policy.
WAKEcup, Ingleby House, Crowhurst Road, Brighton, BN18AF, GB
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's terms & conditions.
Registered VAT No.: 294669738