Life & Soul | Storefront |
Life & Soul Cover Image

Our Story

Changing the way we celebrate through eco friendly design.

Our founder is a dad. Three boys. They pester him, hassle him, harass him, worry him and, on occasion, they love him – especially those occasions when he arranges great birthday parties for them and their friends. But over the years something other than them troubled him and that was where our story started…

Birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, family get-togethers – moments that matter. Normally, he heads off in his car, polluting his way to grab loads of plastic-coated decorations and then he throws them all away a few hours later. They go into landfill and take ages to biodegrade. Even just simple balloons. Not only do they take up to 4 years to break down, they can cause real havoc on the way for the environment and wildlife alike.

So he thought enough of that, let’s make a change. Let’s help people have everything they need to make occasions memorable with eco party supplies delivered to their home. One box to solve them all if you like.

Storefront Image 1Storefront Image 2Storefront Image 3

Like this partner?

Press Comments

"With the state of the planet firmly on the agenda, you might be looking for a decorative tree option that’s kinder to the environment. Enter Life & Soul’s Sustainabilitree, a simple cardboard flatpack creation that would suit eco-friendly design fans."
read more

Nov 2020

"This innovative tree has been created especially with sustainability in mind, hence the catchy name. It’s plastic-free and has been ethically made in the UK from 90% recycled materials (the rest 10% is sustainably sourced), and is fully recyclable and compostable. Impressive."
read more

Nov 2020

"If you're looking to avoid buying a real Christmas tree this year, eco-friendly party supplies company, Life&Soul, are launching the 'Sustainabilitree' Christmas Tree – a reusable tree created from recycled, recyclable and compostable cardboard and water-based inks."
read more

Oct 2020

"Life&Soul wanted to create an eco-friendly solution to the environmental impact that Christmas trees present each year."
read more

Oct 2020


Please see's delivery policy.


Please see's returns policy.

Returns Address

Unit 4D Prowse Place, Camden, London, NW1 9PH, GB

Terms and Conditions

Please see's terms & conditions.

Registered VAT No.: 356669648