Comfy, funky, handmade underwear for everyone.
Martha Loves ltd is a business based in North Wales on the Llyn Peninsula, founded by Alex Holland and Rachael Jones in February 2019.
Whether you're potty training your minis or looking for a unique baby gift, we have you covered!
We handmake comfy, funky, organic underwear & kidswear, totally unique to designs you are used to seeing. Martha is Rachael’s youngest child and is the inspiration for our business; after being so unimpressed with the quality, fit and designs of childrens’ underwear available on the high street Rach started to make pants for Martha out of scraps of materials she had left over…and Martha Loves was made!
We are on a mission to end the fast, throw away attitude, with childrens undies, by handmaking an alternative that will last wear after wear until little legs grow out of them! Since we began our range has grown to include children/babywear and adults undies!
Our inspiration comes from embracing individuality, a love for funky, printed fabrics and, of course, Martha…who just so happens to ‘love’ everything.
We ship to the UK and Republic of Ireland via Royal Mail Standard Delivery.
Our parcels are letterbox sized and will be posted to you!
All items must be returned in the same condition as received: unworn/unwashed, unmarked/undamaged, with labels still attached. For hygiene purposes regarding underwear especially, if it's clear or we suspect you haven't followed the above rules we will refuse refund and return your items back to you.
If, in the unlikely case, your item is faulty, please contact us first to resolve the situation.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's delivery policy.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's returns policy.
Canolfan Fenter, Congl Meinciau, Botwnnog, Pwllheli, LL53 8RA, GB
Product & Care Information
Find a detailed description of fabric composition for the colour ways chosen under the 'description' tab on each item listed in the collection.
- Our products are all hand made in North Wales. This means that, although we follow the same designs and patterns, all products are unique and no two will have exactly the same finish.
- Each pattern piece is hand cut and overlocked to create the garment, giving each item a strong finish and a long life. Then, to make the comfiest underwear possible, all seams are coverstitched to lay them flat and secure them down.
- We advise washing all our products on a 30 degree heat and air drying them. All composition and care information is on swing tags, attached to each item.
- All fabric is pre-washed to try to remove any possibility of excessive shrinkage and colour run of fabrics
Please note - there may be a slight colour difference between your product and the photograph of each product on our website
- We carefully source our fabrics from reputable wholesalers who provide us with material we feel happy and confident in. Our fabric suppliers provide us with GOTs and OEKO-TEX fabrics so we can be sure our products are of the highest standards for your little ones. Certifications are explained as follows 'GOTS is a global certification that covers "organic" texiles while OEKO-TEX is a global certification that covers "organic and non organic" textiles. Both have strict testing standards in place. If a product holds a GOTS or OEKO-TEX certification you can be confident that the product has gone through testing and is as safe as it can be for humans.'
-Our products are designed as a childrens clothing item and therefore are not a toy and not to be played with and left alone with children.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's terms & conditions.