Each recipe includes everything you need to prepare 2x truffle-based pasta dishes, including freshly made pasta, an authentic sauce & delicious garnish.
Fresh, pre-portioned pasta, sauces & garnishes for you to put together your own restaurant-quality pasta in minutes.
We'll deliver your recipes chilled to your door, with delivery available across the UK.
Follow our easy instructions and prepare restaurant-quality pasta in the comfort of your own cucina. Our chefs have prepared & pre-portioned all of the components of each dish, meaning that each recipe takes no longer than 5 minutes to cook!
Our recipe kits feature truffles in all their glory - whether it's their addition in our sumptuous garnishes, or as the star ingredient in our tortelloni or Mac & Cheese. To do so, we call upon gorgeously decadent truffles sourced in Umbria.
What's in the box?
The kit contains 2 portions. Each portion is comprised of fresh pasta, an accompanying sauce and a garnish. The kit also contains an easy-to-follow pasta recipe for each dish, complete with step-by-step instructions and a regional background of where the dish originates.
- How should I prepare each dish?
- All cooking information is detailed within the menu brochure within your box.
- How long can I keep each dish?
- Because our pasta is artisanal and fresh, it can be stored in the fridge for between 1 to 2 days, depending on the guideline on the recipe brochure which you'll find in your box. You can store the dishes in the freezer for up to a month too & enjoy them at a later date.
- Where do you deliver?
- Delivery across the UK
- How does it arrive?
- We deliver our fresh pasta, sauces & garnishes in insulated packaging alongside ice packs.
- Our menus change weekly. Examples of Truffle dishes on our menu include:
- Black Truffle & Pecorino Triangoli with Truffle Butter & Toasted Hazelnuts
- Beef & Black Truffle Tortelloni with Truffle Butter
- Black Truffle Mac & Cheese with Pecorino Cream & Pangrattato Crumbs
We use only the finest, fresh ingredients in our boxes in order to provide you with the most authentic Italian experience.
For advice on storage and consumption, please see the individual recipe card sent within each dish. This dish should be consumed between 1-2 days, depending on the advice within the recipe card. This food has been prepared in a kitchen that also prepares molluscs, egg, mustard, milk, peanuts, nuts, soya, celery, mustard, lupin, sulphites, sesame, gluten, fish, crustaceans, and therefore may contain traces of these.
Pasta Evangelists handles all 14 allergens prescribed in legislation. Whilst we have strict food safety measures & procedures in place, and take great care when preparing orders for our customers, we are, unable to guarantee that there will be no traces of an allergen in your order.
40cm x 18cm x 4cm
All of our gifts can be shipped anywhere in the UK and the Channel Islands.
Please note, our fresh food gifts can only be delivered on a Tuesday through to Sunday outside of London. London deliveries occur 7 days a week.