BEAUTIFUL LIVING WITH A DARING TWIST. We curate unexpected interiors and deliciously quirky accessories for your home that celebrate the beautiful you.
Punk & Poodle was born in 2020, built on the value to celebrate the unique beauty in each and every one of us. At its beating heart is myself, Monica, a dreamer and award-winning designer who found a particular passion for interiors after spending many years moving from rental to rental property. Limited by money and contracts, I learnt that investing in a single bold accessory can instantly transform a space, even the smallest of ones.
Life can have its up and downs and often it's our home or that little space we can call our own that makes us feel like we belong. It's a place that is a reflection of who we are and what we've become. Being able to express your true self in a world that feels dominated by so many rules is such a beautiful thing.
Punk & Poodle is about every one of us ... a celebration of diversity, an opportunity to free the soul and live a beautiful way of life!
We believe your style is the greatest style!
We love curating our products to celebrate how unique and beuatiful you are. We're not afraid to be different but we are afriad to be the same!
Since inception of Punk & Poodle, this philosophy has run through the heart and veins of our business. We are always growing and push the boundaries in everything we do as well as having fun along the way.
We want to ensure that your order arrives safe and will send most orders using Royal Mail Tracked 48Hr and larger items using DHL or Parcelforce Courier.
We will notify you with the tracking number on dispatch so that you can monitor your items progress on its journey to you and view your expected delivery date.
Express Delivery is available on selected items. This option will be visible on site where it is offered.
If you have any questions about your delivery date or have a special request for a rush order, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's delivery policy.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's returns policy.
(Returns) 55 John Ireland Way, Washington, Pulborough, West Sussex, RH20 4EP, GB
Returns and refunds are in line with NOTHS Policy. In addition to this, please note our following terms:
- Our gift wrap is a non-refundable service. This applies even if gift wrapped items are unopened on return.
- Any breakages, faults or discrepancies with your order must be informed to us in writing within 48 hours of receipt of delivery so we can make this right.
- When contacting us, please include a photograph showing the item fault or any damages and if applicable, a photograph of the outer packaging of the box showing your address. We will then be able to discuss the options available to you.
- Refunds or replacements on damaged, faulty or incorrect items are only processed once we have received the item from you unless otherwise stated by us.
- Items damaged as a result of accident, neglect, misuse, alterations, normal wear or tear or where there is improper use other than that of a home interior environment are not considered to be faulty.
- If your parcel does not arrive by 10 working days after the due date and your order tracking is unable to confirm whereabouts, we will class this as lost and will offer you a full refund immediately.
- If your parcel arrives within 10 working days past the date it was due to be delivered and it is no longer needed, you can return this to us for a full refund.
- We do not offer refunds for lost parcels in the event that an order has been shipped to the wrong address provided to us on checkout. In this instance, refunds will only be processed until the original goods order have been returned back to us by the courier delivery provider.
- We are unable to investigate any parcels after 28 working days.
RETURN TO SENDER
- Items returned to sender cannot be re-sent.
- Once we are in receipt of the parcel, we will refund your order excluding the original delivery, any gift wrapping charges (if ordered) and also deduct any return courier charges that have been incurred to us as a result within 14 days.
- If you still wish to have the item, you will need to place a new order.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's terms & conditions.