We craft our exceptional collection of Salcombe Gin, Salcombe Rum, and New London Light non-alcoholic spirits at our waterside distillery in South Devon.
Discover our multi-award-winning range of gins, gin gifts, and non-alcoholic spirits and aperitifs.
You may already recognise our multi-award winning collection of Salcombe Gins which include ‘Start Point’, our London Dry citrus-led gin with its signature red grapefruit flavour, and ‘Rosé Sainte Marie’, our Mediterranean-inspired dry rosé (pink) gin which is naturally pink through the use of strawberries. We also have our limited-edition collection of Voyager Series gins which are developed in collaboration with world-renowned chefs or iconic winemakers which to date include Paul Ainsworth, Niall Keating, Mark Hix, and Monika Galetti.
New London Light is our collection of non-alcoholic spirits and aperitifs, which are crafted by our expert distillers to challenge the process and bring innovative flavour combinations into a new era of drinking without alcohol. The botanicals and flavour of each is inspired by key coastal locations around the world.
Most recently, we launched another of our Salcombe Rum’s ‘Island Street’ which is a transatlantic gold spiced rum crafted using our single estate rum ’Lantern Rock’.
Whether it is a luxury gin, rum, or a non alcoholic alternative you are in search for, we even have a selection of gin gifts, and our Salcombe Gin School vouchers. Why not treat someone to a unique and brilliant day out right at the heart of our brand, at our distillery in Salcombe? You will learn about the art of distilling and take home your very own bespoke bottle of gin.
You can find out more information at salcombedistilling.com
Every bottle sold makes our oceans healthier
We’ve partnered with The Marine Conservation Society to donate 1% of every bottle sold. Since launching our 1% for the Ocean Campaign we’ve helped protect and regenerate at least 230,000m² of precious ocean habitat. This has largely been through our Portland Harbour project whereby we funded the MCS to install x4 ‘No Anchor’ marker buoys as part of their Seagrass Regeneration project. Funding not only covered the installation of the buoys, but also continuous monitoring of the site.
The donation is paid by Salcombe Distilling Co. to the Marine Conservation Society, a registered UK charity working for seas full of life. Registered charity no. 1004005 (England & Wales); SC037480 (Scotland).
CARBON NEUTRAL SHIPPING
All of our UK consumer orders are dispatched using DPD’s carbon-neutral shipping service. For more information on the ways DPD are striving to be the UK’s leader in sustainable delivery, please visit their website.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's delivery policy.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's returns policy.
Salcombe Distilling Co, Unit B, Station Yard, Kingsbridge, Devon, TQ71ES, GB
1. Products may be returned if unopened and in their original packaging within 14 days of receiving your order.
2. Opened or unsealed goods are not suitable for return, due to health protection and hygiene reasons.
3. Products can be returned to Salcombe Distilling Co., Unit B, Station Yard Industrial Estate, West Alvington Hill, Kingsbridge, TQ7 1ES.
4. You (the consumer) agree to cover the costs of the return.
5. Salcombe Distilling Co. will pay the costs of return:
- If the products are faulty or mis-described
- If we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong. In all other circumstances you must pay the costs of return.
- Please include a copy of your order confirmation or the following details inside your returns parcel: Order number, name, contact info & reason for return.
6. Refunds will be issued within 14 days of receiving the goods back to us. Once the items have been checked for resale, we will reimburse the consumer the cost of the goods, including standard delivery costs if applicable.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's terms & conditions.
Registered VAT No.: GB206458513