made in britain
can be personalised
A delicious Gluten & Wheat free gift hamper, presented in a jute bag, including the option to include a personalised gift message with the hamper
Your recipient's dietary requirements certainly won't get in the way of delicious gift-giving with this hamper, full of treats suitable for Gluten and Wheat free diets, this is a truly thoughtful gesture. Our speciality diet hampers have been produced to cater for a specific dietary requirement. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that this hamper is suitable for that dietary requirement, we would urge your recipient to closely observe the individual nutrient and allergen information which exists on all of the individual components of the gift, prior to consumption. We regret that we cannot be held responsible for any adverse consequences that occur as a failure to check correctly labelled individual food products.
Featuring a delicious selection of products within a handy jute bag, including olive oil and sea salt crackers, caramel fruit and nut popcorn bar, lemon and rosemary green pitted olives, shortbread fingers, milk chocolate decorated chocolate bar, sweet chilli peanuts and cashews, and farmhouse chutney.
A fantastic foodie gift hamper for any occasion: Easter, Christmas, Valentine's Day, anniversary, wedding, Father's Day and Mother's Day, just because, or for a birthday celebration. A wonderful selection of morning and afternoon treats and delights to enjoy on the weekend. This gift makes an ideal hamper for friends, family, colleagues and customers to say thank you and best wishes; a great corporate gift hamper.
Environmental Packaging Policy – At Virginia Hayward, we understand the impact that the packaging we use has on the environment and are therefore committed to continuously sourcing and using environmentally friendly packaging wherever possible.
• Crumpled Paper – the paper we use is 100% recycled, natural pH kraft paper and is recyclable and biodegradable.
• Loose Fill – ‘Ecoflo’ is 100% biodegradable, made from sustainable raw materials in low energy manufacturing process. You can re-use this loose fill, recycle with cardboard, paper or recycle through composting
• Air Strips – these biodegradable air cushions reduce the plastic pollution and the volume of plastic going to landfill. They can be recycled in the appropriate waste stream or recycled in home or commercial composting facilities.
• Bubble Bags – As above, the bubble bags are biodegradable, so again resulting in a reduction in plastic pollution, and therefore can be recycled in the appropriate waste stream or recycled in home or commercial composting facilities.
• Baskets – Willow, seagrass and bamboo are all entirely renewable resources. We understand that their transportation via container ships is damaging to the environment and therefore nest efficiently where possible and minimise any external packaging used in transit.
• Outer Cardboard Boxes – All of our outer boxes are made from 100% recyclable board, therefore contributing to reductions in carbon emissions and landfill waste. The boxes are recyclable so can be treated as you would your cardboard waste at home.
We are proud to say that each hamper will contain all or some of the above packaging, which all play their part in achieving the above mission statement.
You can include a personalised message with your gift
Claire's Handmade Lakeland Farmhouse Chutney 120g Cambrook Brilliantly Baked Sweet Chilli Peanuts & Cashews 45g Linden Lady Milk Chocolate Bar with Apricots, Cranberries & Chocolate Sprinkles 115g Lovemore Gluten Free Shortbread Fingers 125g Oloves Lemon & Rosemary Natural Green Pitted Olives 30g Sugar n Spice Caramel, Fruit & Nut Popcorn Bar 50g The Fine Cheese Co. Gluten Free Olive Oil & Sea Salt Crackers 110g Red Jute Bag
Contains: nuts, peanuts, milk, egg, soya and sulphur dioxide. May contain sesame, celery, mustard.