PASSIONATE ABOUT HAND MADE BOTANICAL SKINCARE
Welcome to Vui Vui Botanic Atelier
My name is Vui (a.k.a Carl). In 2006 I discovered natural soaps and gave them a try. To my delight my previously problem skin soon disappeared, my skin not only felt good but looked healthy and glowing too.
My initial interest in natural soaps blossomed in 2014 into a passion for making natural skincare products and Vui Vui Botanic Atelier was born. Over the years, I have experimented, developed and perfected our product formulae and our collection now includes face and body soaps, shampoo bars, face oils, and hand and body balms.
All our luxurious products are created in small batches using only natural botanical ingredients ethically and sustainably sourced in the UK. We:
- are eco-friendly and ocean friendly. Our ingredients are not only safe and gentle on your body but also on the environment and our oceans. Our plant-based soaps will not pollute or harm sea-life. We also use quality amber glassware, not plastic, for our premium oils and balms.
- are 100% cruelty-free and our products are NEVER tested or trialled on animals. Our products undergo an external cosmetic safety test and are independently certified as compliant with UK and EU regulations.
- never use synthetic ingredients - we use only 100% natural botanical vegetable carrier oils, butters, essential oils and raw mineral clays in our collection. Our products are a blend of organic ingredients, using cold-pressed, virgin and unrefined oils where possible. We never use artificial colouring, the colours are 100% natural from the clays and botanical oils.
- never use artificial scents - all our botanical scents are natural and in pure form. As we use only premium grade pure essential oils our products smell amazing with therapeutic aromas that are soothing, calming and ethereal.
- provide sustainable and 100% recyclable packaging sourced and manufactured in the UK. We use lead paper brand G.F. SMITH's Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC) certified ZEN paper which is 100% Virgin Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF) fibre. We always print using eco-friendly ink, and the small round seals on our boxes are biodegradable. When sending your order, you may also notice that we re-use packing materials where we can - unless of course it is a gift order.
- are not yet 100% vegan for all our products as our hand and body balms do contain raw organic beeswax. The rest of our collection is vegan-friendly.
- are very proud to support orangutan and rainforest conservation through the mission of Borneo Orangutan Survival UK. A portion of all sales (3% of net quarterly profits) goes to their vital work.
Vui Vui Botanic Atelier makes the highest quality skincare products for a natural healthy you.
HAND MADE COLD PROCESS SOAPS
'Cold Process' is a traditional soap-making technique. At Vui Vui Botanic Atelier, we use only the finest and premium grade natural ingredients to make all our soaps. All of our soap range is vegan and free from SLS, parabens and artificial fragrances.
‘CURING’ OUR SOAPS
- Without palm oil - curing time of 8 weeks
- With palm oil - curing time of 4 weeks
OUR PALM OIL FREE SOAP RANGE
We offer a range of exclusive palm-free products:
Body Soaps - Secret Garden, Lost in the Woods, Under the Waterfall
Shampoo Bars - Essaouira, Fez, Tangier
We hand blend our oils using cold pressed ingredients to maximise the quality and effectiveness of our exquisite face oils. All are vegan and free from parabens, synthetics, phthalates, sulphates and mineral oils.
HAND AND BODY BALMS
Our balms are free from parabens, synthetics and petrolatum. They are not yet 100% vegan as we use raw organic beeswax for its soothing properties.
Free delivery on orders £30 and above.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's delivery policy.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's returns policy.
13 Stanlake Villas, Shepherds Bush, London, W12 7EX, GB
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's terms & conditions.